Design It Yourself - Second Two-Hour Design Consultation
I will come to your house for a second Two-Hour Consultation. This is usually done near the end of the design portion of your project and before implementation. Some examples of areas where I can be of assistance are as follows:
- A second opinion on finishes and/or furnishings that you’ve chosen. Often once clients go out shopping they see many choices that they like and find it a bit overwhelming. My recommendation is that you obtain as much information as you can on all of the items that you like and then I can help you choose which ones will work best in your space. In order for us to make the best possible decisions, I suggest that you obtain the following information on each item that you’ve chosen:
- Photographs, dimensions, and price
- Actual samples where possible (tile, wood/stain colour, fabric, etc.) If you cannot obtain an actual sample of the colour, we cannot rely on a photograph to tell us the exact colour. An exact colour is important when designing a space because all finishes and furnishings have an undertone and not all undertones work together. I therefore recommend that you bring some paint chips to the store and try and find one that matches as closely as possible. This will ensure that the final colours all work together.
- Final colour scheme including paint colours.
- Ideas on how to accessorize the space.
- Any other questions you may now have!
BACK TO OPTIONS FOR WORKING TOGETHER